Monday, September 04, 2017

Facts you should know about Monrole Global firm

It's sad we look for greener pastures in our dear country but happen to be fooled to dine with them.  Am sorry I was once cajoled to it. A friend of mine introduced me to Monrole global from facebook all in the name to help improve my substinance farm but what I met was a total shadow of it all. It started by chatting from whatsapp group where they forbid you to do more talking until you are silly registered which goes for the amount of N5,000. I waited patiently to see what the scheme was all about and was really persuaded to join which I did vomit the money,  men my hard earned one.

I got there and was registered and when I saw it out, it was a telegram event where they call it a cooperatives, the house on my coming in had just 450 members (N2000 x N450 = N900,000) . The room was never for once enlighten from the admins, all that you see is adding and adding till it was 520 me members. I did all the training virtually and shared my knowledge on how to manage your snails farm, yes I made good friends and loved ones while I was there. I even went on to send to over 100 people my e-book free of charge, even the Admin to begged me to drop it on her email.  Where now did I go wrong  ?

Well why was I kicked out ?

It all happened when I uploaded an experiment feed that I have used all the years of snail business against the one the company sells for N23,000 for just a 25kg bag. My new friends got interested and contacted me at which on trust was paid before delivery and they got it, well a good friend got his package from ijebu ode to Lagos and uploaded it on the platform that he has gotten his meals from me and before you know it, Ngozie their admin kicked me out,  note dear readers, they never introduced any law abiding the home,  more so I didn't see anything wrong for me to share the knowledge since they called s it a cooperatives.

My reason why you shouldn't even try to join the group is
1. The group members are begging to be fed of information that they ought to be gotten freely as they paid N5,000 to become a member.

2. They are money extortionist which they resold not even interested in the warfare of its members but rather incredibly increasing their memberships entitlement via the MLM package.

3. Their products are periodically expensive and when you pay you will be the one to beg for them to bring down it's produce. Just imagine a pol  Achantina Achantina going for N550 and you can easily get it N450, then why am I a member? Also E-book on snails rearing goes for N5,000 , but why? 

4. They called it a cooperatives but I don't see their members making it well as they all have faces of regrets,  some even said they are not regretting meeting me but are regretting joining MG.

After the whole scenario, calls came in,  Ngozie called and apologize to me that night and promised to put me back to the room, (I have her call recorded) but till date she didn't and she even blocked me on her whatsapp handler,  also the CEO too called and the same apologies to came and said he will sort things out , till today he hasn't done that.

Please and please I will love you to share my experience well before you make an attempt to join MonRole global as they cheated me and deprived me of what I paid for.

Anthony Adesanya.

2 comments:

  1. I thought as much Tony, cos paying a online group dat much cos of information, looks like a ponzi reframed kinda. I think dat part of business experience u gat to learn along the way to success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But lesser regret as they make you grow stronger

    ReplyDelete