Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Please Vote for Dr. Raphael James

Alex Akinyele Jp had this to say
(I have served Nigeria in different capacities over the years, from the Customs, Information, Sports and Reconciliation, some people who came after me and did nothing for Nigeria all got national awards. Nigeria is a country that do not value what they have and Nigerians do not encourage each other. I made an appeal to my friends here on Facebook to vote for my godson and what did I get, cold feat. I know you are all busy people
but please vote for Dr Raphael James as the "SDLG Africa's Most Reliable Person for 2015" he is doing great works in preserving the history of Nigeria. Click on the link below, click on his photo, click on submit and click on OKAY. Once
you cast your vote pleas let me know so that Raphael can confirm it )

This is the link: https://poll.fbapp.io/qhpubt?from=admin_wall

No comments:

Post a Comment