Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Stop fooling yourself


Olashile grew up in Ogun state. He went to law school in London. After his studies, he decided to come back to Ogun, because he could be a big man in Ogun. So he opened his new law office. The first day, he saw a man coming up to his
office & decided to make a big impression. As the man came to the door, He pretended to be on the land-line phone & told the man to took a seat.

Olashile said while on the phone: "No.
Absolutely not! You tell those clowns in New York that am not traveling all the way that side to settle the case for less than a million bucks".
"Yes! The Appeal Court has agreed to hear the case next week. l will be handling the primary argument & The other members of my team will provide support.
"Okay. Alright....Give the State Prosecutor my regards and.. Olashile smiled"
The visitor sat patiently as he rattled instructions.

Finally, Olashile put down the telephone & said:
"I'm sorry for the delay, but as you can see, I'm very busy. What can I do for you?"
The man said: "I am from NITEL and I've come to connect your land phone because it is not working Sir.

Good luck to you all and Let's stay real!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment