Tuesday, January 19, 2016

See as Girl gets harassed after finding cockroach inside the meat pie she bought at Mr. Biggs

See as Girl gets harassed after finding cockroach inside the meat pie she bought at Mr. Biggs

 The victim released the photos and had this to say:

 "I am a student of Leadcity Uni Ibadan; as I was coming from school this afternoon, I was hungry so I went to an eatery that's ( Mr Biggs Mobil, it's in Ibadan too ). I bought 2meat pie n pet coke. . . I sat there to eat it; after eating the first one n wanted to eat the second I saw a dead half cockroach in it. I showed them the pie; as I was showing the guys working there; a security guy named Bode who works there; he says y r u shouting it doesn't mean n it's normal during production. . . I have the Bode guys pic; he even said he's gon slap me if I say anything again. Pls I have the pic of the meat pie. Thanks. And the receipt which has today's date for you to b sure. Thanks."

No comments:

Post a Comment